Inside This Issue
There’s a free from and ‘alternative’ theme to this issue, with our features covering the importance of offering food that increasingly reflects the changing dietary requirements of consumers (namely, the demand for milk alternatives and other ‘free from’ foods such as vegan and gluten-free options).
- First disposable cup-free coffee festival.
- Inaugural European Coffee Expo well received.
- A new home for the Caffè Culture show’s twelfth edition.
- British Airways partners with Union Hand-Roasted Coffee.
- European Coffee Expo 2018.
- Sweet selection - cakes and pâtisserie.
- Milk alternatives - a missed opportunity?
- Free from opportunities - ‘free from’ menu ideas.
- Fresh is best, or is it? - Limini Coffee’s Vicki Hart discusses freshness.
- Is tea about to have its speciality moment? - tea is making a comeback, says English Tea Shop.
- Bristol’s better food - award-winning, organic cafés.
- The cultural café - the importance of bringing cultural events into your café.
- New products.