Inside This Issue
The implications of a proposed ‘latte levy’, as well as what’s already being done by various innovative packaging companies is discussed in this issue. GDPR and the ‘sugar tax’ are also covered.
With Fairtrade Fortnight coming up in March, our features include a look at the importance of fair trade. We also highlight the ever-increasing sophistication of bean to cup machines, and profile several distinctive businesses.
- UK coffee shop market resilient.
- Gruppo Cimbali partners with Slayer.
- Manufacturer marks milestone in multi-millionpound investment.
- Café in fi rst ‘plaice’ for gluten free fish and chips
- Café Life Awards - winner profiles
- Great coffee made simple - bean to cup machines
- Milk - top tips
- The common good - fair and ethical
- A new brand identity for Redemption Roasters
- The Cockpit Café
- Chapter Coffee
- The ‘sugar tax’
- Optimal EPoS
- Recycling and the ‘latte levy’
- GDPR - acheive compliance by preparing early