Inside This Issue
In this issue, we indulge in what for many is the main reason they visit a café or coffee shop in the first place – namely, its ice cream, sweet treats and desserts menu. We also consider the changing nature of snacks.
- Starbucks rolls out 5p paper cup charge to all stores across Britain.
- Caffè Culture to showcase a host of new features.
- ‘Oracle’ of espresso scoops lifetime achievement accolade.
- Flower Power Coffee Co’s CBD-infused coffee UK launch.
- Speciality & Find Food Fair 2018.
- Sweet spot - ice cream and desserts for cafés.
- Snack attack - healthy options and sweet treats.
- In-house water filtration - maintaining water quality.
- Casual dining essentials for cafés - Lucy Pedrick, insights manager at Bidfood, reports on their Consumer Views Study.
- All things bright and airy - Chester cathedral’s café gets a new look.
- Abuelo - Australia meets South America.
- Two Roman brands in London - Morganti Caffè Bar and patisserie A. Tornatora.
- New products.